Production reflection

 Production Reflection  

I really enjoyed doing the production,but I do wish that we could do some dancing. 

I felt really excited  waiting to go on the stage, I was sad because that was my last production. Before we did the production we had to make a goal and my goal was that I stand up straight and sing, which I did. My favourite thing to do on the stage was when we got to do the cup song.

I did feel a bit nervous before we went on stage. 



It was really cool because we only get to do it every two years so it is really special. My costume was a purple fish. I really liked it, I think that the people that made the costumes did a really good job! We had to bring in a long black sleeve shirt and long black pants. We would have to put our black clothes on then they would paint our faces, after they did we would get into our real costumes.  



My friends were blue fishes and I was a purple fish. My face got painted purple and light blue and my friends faces got painted light blue. Most of the people in  my class were main characters. 

The people in my class that were not main characters were fish or sharks or crabs. 

I really liked our cup song that our class did. 







 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tukutuku Panels